Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Priyanka Kissoondoyal

Hey my name is Priyanka/ Natasha Kissoondoyal :)

I was born in Mauritius but spent most of my childhood in South Africa.
I love the wildlife, exploring new places and up for any challenges!!
One of my favorite activities I do during my free time is DANCE!! 

I love socializing with other people, going out and having a great time with the people I'm with. 

Ohh and i live by this quote.. 

" Dance as thou no one is watching, 
Love as thou you never been hurt before, 
Sing as thou no one can hear you, 
 Live as thou Heaven is on earth"  <3 :)    

                             


                               Act Like A Women, Think Like A Man
                                  Let the mind games begin 



Based off the Steve Harvey bestseller, 'Act Like a Women'  opens with the legendary sound of James Brown singing "It's a Mans World". Anyone familiar with this song knows the true message in the lyrics; "but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a women or a girl".


                                                 James Brown- It's a Mans World

The plot revolves around the love lives and relationships of six male friends who fall in love into very specific roles; the player, the mamas boy, the dreamer, the non-commiter, the happily married man and the happy divorcee.

The ladies take note of Steve Harvey's book and watch his shows as they could understand more about men and know what their intentions are. It guides them as to how they could better their men, keeping honest and trust between them.

Four friends conspire to turn the tables on their women when they discover the ladies have been using Steve Harvey's relationship advice against them.



                                   My Favorite Tracks in the Movie:

Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo ft. Rick Ross- Sing the Title track:
Think Like A Man


John Legend ft. Ludacris




Check it OUT!! 
:D

No comments: